Welcome to Anew You Studio LLC. We are passionate about helping our clients look and feel great about themselves.
As permanent cosmetic and medical tattooing experts, we routinely apply eyeliner, lip liner, and 3-D eyebrows for the most natural and realistic look possible. And, we are one of only a few professionals proficient at hair simulation, scar camouflage, skin needling, and restoring real-looking areola/nipple complex following reconstructive surgery.
Our top priority is providing exceptional results that our clients love. We give our full attention, time, and commitment to excellence with every client service. After learning about your goals and requirements, we custom tailor solutions that best fit each specific situation.
Please give us a call to arrange a free consultation or to schedule your appointment for service. We look forward to meeting with you, and collaborating on your next tattooing project.
Why Choose Anew You Studio? Because We Are Different!
Our Results Are Superior
- We can truthfully make this statement, and back it up with thousands of photographic results and client testimonials.
- We have an artist’s eye, and focus on fine details that are needed for spectacular results.
- Our work (3-D Eyebrows, 3-D Areola/Nipples Post-Mastectomy, Scar Camouflage) is extremely natural and realistic looking.
- We guarantee complete satisfaction with every service provided. With the highest level of care and attention possible, we are highly committed to the art we create for each and every client.
"Rushing" is Not in Our Vocabulary
- We take time to do the job right, and will spend as many hours as needed on the small details. Great work can seldom be done quickly, and we spend no less than 2.5 hours on every new procedure. For example, eyeliner can take 2.5 to 3.5 hours, and eyebrows 3 to 5 hours. Most new services include a full-length, second session so that shaping, color, and placement can be perfected.
- We have a low volume approach, and never perform more than 2 major procedures per day.
- We never begin tattooing until tissue is completely numb, and wait patiently until that happens. Then, we apply multiple anesthetics from beginning to end for the most pain-free experience possible.
- Working carefully and slowly, our primary goal is high quality work with a fast, issue free healing process. Hurrying can injure tissue, and we will not sacrifice client care or excellence for speed.
We Don't Skimp on Products or Tools
- We use highly effective topical numbing agents, and use them liberally from beginning to end.
- We use top-of-the-line colorants with a huge selection of options, including custom colors.
- We are innovators and developers of industry exclusive processes and techniques not found anywhere else. And, we continually seek to improve our skills, tools, and product lines.
- We listen, taking time to understand your goals and concerns. Then, we work hard to exceed your expectations.
- Our techniques are geared to produce superior results AND preserve tissue. With our work your downtime is minimal and healing is rapid with no issues such as bruising, extreme swelling, bleeding, or scarring.
- We care about our work quality, and that our clients love the results. With this mind set, we treat every client as if they were a close, family member so you can always have confidence in receiving the best possible service each and every time.